Kyan missed Kindergarten by 10 days. I tried to get the doctor to start me sooner but he wouldn't budge and neither would she. Kyan goes to Critter Corner Preschool and has Karla as her teacher. The theme is... preschool makes me happy. Or as Virgil would say...preschool makes me throw up!
Jantzen & Kapri say that Kyan is the favorite. It's pretty much true. If they want something, they have Kyan ask. Because no one ever tells her "No."



10 comments:
Oh so cute! Little Kyster the youngest is always the favorite!
Blue is the best color ever for her to wear! Kyan's eyes are amazing and her hair looks so good. love her! so cute!
I seriously can't get over the updates! I had to come look again!
I'm glad you have added something to your blog. The pix are cute. The new blog design looks great too. And don't the babies of the family ALWAYS get what they want?
I wouldn't tell her no either. Look how cute she is!
Ky-ky looks so cute! Love those tiny messy buns! She should be spoiled - she's cute.
I can't believe how old she looks! She is growing way to fast! That is nice that Jantzen and Kapri have figured out how to get what they want to. I guess everyone wins when that little girl is around! :O)
My little Gretchen will be in the same situation when she is that age (born on Sept 12th). Kyan is adorable, as are the other two!
we want more posts we want more posts
What's your password? I'll post your new facebook pic. :)
Post a Comment