Introducing the O-town's (as Deeds calls us). Papa Wheelie aka Jason, Mamacita (that's me), Jantzen (10), Kapri (7) and Kyan (4). This was at Leandra's wedding when the baby of all babies got married. Good times had by all!
Do you like that Leandra thinks you are a blogger?? She couldn't be more wrong!! Did you like these pics I snuck on there? Not a good thing letting me know you're password. :)
Very cute! Jarom was so worried at the wedding....he wasn't sure how he was going to get Kapri to notice him. Silly boy. Glad to see a new post, even if someone else put it on! :O)
Hey, deeds lets get some new posts on here. jk. Annette I check this baby so much! And I know you're one here because you left comments. lets see some pics from your races
I hope your date with Laree works and you actually accomplish a new post. This blog is pathetic and I'm just about to move it from the "blogs i love" list to "blogs i can't stand."
12 comments:
wow! Look at you bloggin! I'm so glad I checked your page! So much has happened on here! All really cute pictures!
Do you like that Leandra thinks you are a blogger?? She couldn't be more wrong!! Did you like these pics I snuck on there? Not a good thing letting me know you're password. :)
ha ha I was totally fooled
Very cute! Jarom was so worried at the wedding....he wasn't sure how he was going to get Kapri to notice him. Silly boy. Glad to see a new post, even if someone else put it on! :O)
I'm so glad to see some posts!!! Oh I guess we should be thanking Deeds!
Hey, deeds lets get some new posts on here. jk. Annette I check this baby so much! And I know you're one here because you left comments. lets see some pics from your races
With all of the comments that have been showing, I expected a new post! I understand though. I don't know how you can get it all done as it is!
ha ha oh baby of all babies. I want to comment on this post a hundred times.
So, where is the 'back to school' post I have been waiting for? I want to see what they were all wearing and if they were nervous. You be bloggin!
Happy late Anniversary. I hope you two love birds had an enjoyable day together. :) I really will watch your kids for you sometime.
The Otowns are getting stale I tagged you and you better do it rat bastard or Jason will become my favorite and nobody wants that!
I hope your date with Laree works and you actually accomplish a new post. This blog is pathetic and I'm just about to move it from the "blogs i love" list to "blogs i can't stand."
Post a Comment